605. Muggleborns wanting to get muggle jobs, but not being able to put Hogwarts on their CV’s. They band together to create a fake school with a fake website that they can all list when applying to jobs, with one of the muggleborn teachers handling all of the references because they know how to email and telephone. (Of course this has created a bit of confusion with muggle parents trying to enroll their muggle kids at the fake school).
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general